The Worshipful Company of Tax Advisers is one of 12 Modern Livery Companies which form the Financial Services Group of Livery Companies.
The Financial Services Group of Livery Companies supports the Lord Mayor in his overseas visits, his meetings in the City with overseas delegations, in his role of promoting “the City” brand of UK financial and other business services and in promoting diversity, sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
The general aims of these visits include:
- To promote the UK financial, professional, maritime and other business services industries and the international expertise of the City of London;
- To support bilateral commercial and political relations;
- To demonstrate the importance of the City of London to the Financial Sector as a leading global financial centre, a provider of liquidity and a model of best practice;
- To promote London as a centre of excellence for business, education, training and professional qualifications; and
- To promote current areas of business development interest.
Click here for more information.